Business Risks, Insured
Business insurance includes protection of commercial entities against a variety of dangers. Coverage can be tailored to each individual business's exposure to hazards such as :
- Fire, lightning and explosion - Cover can be extended to cover loss or damage caused by earthquake , storm, wind , water, hail , malicious damage and more .
- Business Interruption - a critical need for any business to protect against loss of Gross Profit / Gross Income and increase in operating costs due to damage that occurred during the period of insurance at the premises for which a claim is admitted under the fire department of a policy .
- Theft - Loss of or damage to the contents of any insured building accompanied by forcible and violent entry or exit from such building . Provision is also made for limited compensation regarding damage to the building during such an incident . The indemnity may be increased at the option of the insured .
- Goods in Transit - Covers loss of or damage to property described in the schedule and to the insured should or for which he is responsible in the course of transit through the vehicle by any accident or misfortune not otherwise excluded.
- Breakdown of Machinery - Cover for any unforeseen and sudden physical damage to the machinery described due in the schedule from any cause while - 1. operation or stationary - 2. demounted with the aim, of it to be cleaned , inspected , refurbished or be moved to another position.
- Accidental Damage - Coverage available for accidental physical loss of or damage to the insured property at or in the vicinity of the premises that are not otherwise insured or for which insurance is not available and which are described in terms of any other section ( except Business All Risks ) as set out in the table of contents of the policy .
Car dealerships and garages
If you Business does repair/body work on vehicles that are not owned by the dealership, or you sell car that are not owned by you, then you'll need protection against damage to your customers vehicles.
Marine and Aviation enterprises
Our watercraft insurance offers extensive cover for all types of vessels. Whether you prefer the thrill of a jet ski, are more at home on your pleasure yacht for a Sunday afternoon cruise, or want to explore the azure waters of the Mediterranean, we can offer you the best cover for your water sport choice.
RSAB has gone the extra mile to make sure we've got a tailor-made business insurance product that will appeal to the very specific insurance needs of medical professionals (e.g. doctors, dentists, orthodontists, anaesthetists, psychiatrists, occupational therapists, etc).
Shops and Restaurants
Shops and restaurants can offer a quick, low-cost way for aspiring retailers to test their product on the public, but their transient nature can produce problems as well as opportunities.
Goods in transit insurance cover property against loss or damage while it is in transit from one place to another or being stored during a journey. Goods in Transit insurance also protects the Transport operator for his responsibility in the event of damaged or lost freight.
To get Personal insurance cover that protects what’s important to you, call 022 487 9630 or submit your details
and a RSAB consultant in Your area will call you back.
RSAM has agencies with several Insurers, which enables us to fully underwrite all your short term insurance requirements at highly competitive rates.”
“Your Peace of Mind, Our Passion!!