Our customers love us..

Marine and Aviation enterprises
Our watercraft insurance offers extensive cover for all types of vessels. Whether you prefer the thrill of a jet ski, are more at home on your pleasure yacht for a Sunday afternoon cruise, or want to explore the azure waters of the Mediterranean, we can offer you the best cover for your water sport choice.

Recreational Marine Insurance covers you against all risks of Physical Loss or Damage to your Yacht and its Contents, Fine Arts and Personal Effects while on board your vessel.

You will be covered for damages an Insured Person is legally obligated to pay including bodily injury or property damage arising from the ownership, operation, maintenance or use of the Yacht and caused by a covered occurrence within the Navigational Limits. This coverage is subject to all Policy terms, conditions and exclusions.


  • Global reach with local service.
  • Customised programmes to suit our customers’ highly specialised needs.
  • Loss control services that reduce the risks in advance, or help mitigate losses following an incident.

What is covered?

  • Property coverage: Vessel & Engine(s), machinery, furniture, electronic equipment, spars, sails, masts, rigging, fittings, tenders and other equipment normally necessary to be on board for the safe operation and routine maintenance of the yacht.
  • Commercial towing and assistance.
  • Personal effects.
  • Tenders/Dingy.
  • Trailers.

Aviation insurance is insurance coverage geared specifically to the operation of aircraft and the risks involved in aviation. Aviation insurance policies are distinctly different from those for other areas of transportation and tend to incorporate aviation terminology, as well as terminology, limits and clauses specific to aviation insurance.

To get Personal insurance cover that protects what’s important to you, call 022 487 9630  
or submit your details to us and a RSAB consultant in Your area will call you back.

iconBodycorpBody Corporates
Security complex insurance is a mandatory responsibility for the body corporate. RSAB makes this simple and easy.

Car dealerships and garages
If you Business does repair/body work on vehicles that are not owned by the dealership, or you sell car that are not owned by you, then you'll need protection against damage to your customers vehicles.

General contractors, contractors, and subcontractors are commonly required to carry contractors insurance by the various laws and businesses they work for.

iconContractorsEngineering enterprises
The RSAB team has in-depth expertise, experience and understanding of Engineering Insurances.

iconMedicalMedical enterprises
RSAB has gone the extra mile to make sure we've got a tailor-made business insurance product that will appeal to the very specific insurance needs of medical professionals (e.g. doctors, dentists, orthodontists, anaesthetists, psychiatrists, occupational therapists, etc).

iconSchoolsSchool and Churches
We have a complete solution for schools in times of crisis and medical emergencies by handling emergencies on behalf of the schooling institution.

iconshopsShops and Restaurants
Shops and restaurants can offer a quick, low-cost way for aspiring retailers to test their product on the public, but their transient nature can produce problems as well as opportunities.

icontransportTransport enterprises
Goods in transit insurance cover property against loss or damage while it is in transit from one place to another or being stored during a journey. Goods in Transit insurance also protects the Transport operator for his responsibility in the event of damaged or lost freight.


RSAM has agencies with several Insurers, which enables us to fully underwrite all your short term insurance requirements at highly competitive rates.”

“Your Peace of Mind, Our Passion!!

Our associates: